Registration is now open for the 2013 Conference! Until March 8th, you can register for the reduced rate of $235! If you are an FLC member, you can get a greater discount by paying just $210 for the conference! If you are not a member yet, you can sign up to be a member right on the conference registration form.
Registration to the conference includes:
- Admission to amazing and inspiring general sessions,
- Your choice of informative sessions within 13 tracks,
- The opening reception filled with delicious hor dourves,
- A yummy continental breakfast on Thursday, a tasty closing luncheon Friday and daily refreshments,
- A chance to meet with fellow literacy advocates though social and networking events,
- Admission to the resource filled literacy product exhibition, and
- A snazzy conference tote bag, program and resource materials
Registration is easy! Just follow this link to registration, and it will take right to the registration form. You can pay online through PayPal (no PayPal account needed!) or you can send us a check or PO.
|Member, Early Bird – March 8, 2012||$210|
|Non-Member, Early Bird – March 8, 2012||$235|
|Member – Before April 26, 2012||$235|
|Non-Member – Before April 26, 2012||$260|
|On-Site – After April 26th, 2012||$275|
Do you have more questions about the conference? Go to the Conference webpage!