AHH! Conference Season is in the air. In seven weeks, we’ll have Conference and there will be much enjoyment in the air. If this is your first conference, I’ll let you know some tricks. Florida Literacy Conference has 13 different possible tracks to follow; Adult Learner, Corrections Literacy, ESOL, Program Management, Reading, Technology, Family Literacy, Health Literacy, Volunteers in Literacy, Learning Disabilities, Library Literacy, Workforce Education, and ABE, GED, and Adult High School. No matter what your interest area is, we have something for you. And if you have many interests, you can mix and match.
BUT if you’re interested in Career Pathways and plan on attending the Conference, we have a sneak peek for the sessions and their descriptions! The sessions aren’t overlapping time for the most part. This is the opportunity to get your schedules ready.
- Higher-Order Thinking Skills: Using Advanced Organizers to Support Instruction
- Let’s Make Student Success EASY
- 10 Innovative Ways to Connect Learning with Career Pathways
- Yes, You Can! Enhancing Student Tech Skills & Goal Setting Using Web 2.0 Tools
- The Power of Testing: Why, What & Who to Assess
- Technology Skills for career Success
- English for Carer and Technical Education Standards
- Top 10 Commandments of Building an Adult Education Career Pathways Program
- Building a Local Database to Enhance Career Pathways