One of the things we’ve picked up on (we as in the FLC social media staff), is that the majority of our followers are program administrators or managers. Does that description ring any bells for you? Or maybe you aren’t currently the grand poo-ba, but hope to be someday. Either way, the Florida Literacy Conference is just the place for you. Not only will you learn different techniques for teaching different programs for your students (to get that extra edge), you can learn about how to better run your organization without paying extra for college courses! Pretty neat, eh?
This year’s program management track has several options. Here are a few of the session’s I’d like to highlight for you (in hopes that you’ll be even more excited for the second week of May).
- Recruitment and Retention
- Funding Alert! From the Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy
- The Perfect Family: Birthing the ideal family literacy program
- Administrators Roundtable
- Non-Profit Boards: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Social Media: Marketing made easy
Don’t forget that today is the last day to get Early Bird Rates! You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity!