Do you have a unique program for adult learners?
Have you created a promising and engaging learning tool?
Does your company have a product or device that would make the lives of educators easier?
The Florida Literacy Coalition welcomes you to exhibit at our 29th Annual Florida Literacy Conference held May 8-10 in Captiva, FL. Each year, the Conference is attended by 500-600 adult education, literacy, family literacy and ESOL administrators, teachers, tutors and adult learners. If you are an exhibitor at our Conference, that’s 500-600 people who can learn about your product and services!
If you find yourself asking, “What can exhibiting do for me?”, here are a few things to consider:
- Exhibiting is designed with the highest visibility and traffic in mind. The exhibit area will be conveniently located near all general and concurrent session rooms. All refreshment breaks will take place in the exhibit hall.
- All exhibitors will have a listing in the Conference program and attendees will be encouraged to visit exhibitors at the Opening General Session.
- Exhibitors will be given the opportunity to promote their products through special drawings held during breaks and at the closing general session
- You will receive Conference admission, including the Opening Reception for up to two company representatives
- We will provide a link to your website from our website, which receives an average of approximately 3,700 visitors per week.
Learn more about becoming an exhibitor, opportunities for your business, and registration forms in this virtual packet.
We look forward to working with you to help ensure that all Floridians have the skills they need to succeed!!